Monday, July 9, 2012

OOTD: Docs + Denim

what I wore on day 1 of non-school-uniform week.
x everything vintage, apart from Topshop skirt, and my sister's Dr Martens. x
I chose this outfit because it keeps me warm in this ridiculous weather here in the UK, and I tried to include something summery, in this case the cherry-printed shirt. I like doing my top button up 'cos it looks cuteee. I also put some vintage badges on my jacket to give it a bit of colour, 'cos the palette for this outfit is fairly autumnal. oh, and I like wearing white socks with docs because of the contrast. My hair was down all day, but I tied it up because it was very windy, and I hate having hair in my eyes! On my lips I'm wearing Just Bitten, by Revlon. I loveee lipstains because, as most of you probably know, I play the oboe, and lipstain minimises the amount of red left on my reed! pretty darn useful.
Maddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment