Saturday, July 14, 2012

my favourite designer copies/dupes

Most of you have probably seen a designer item of clothing, a bag, or an accessory that you want so much that it hurts. Well, I know I have. But 99.999999% of the time, I simply don't have enough dosh and then I just feel sad. But WAIT! There are plenty of believable copies out there for a fraction on the price, available in high street stores, or on le internet. Below I have picked some of my favourites that are nice and cheap. Oh, and I'll write the amount of money you save, too. So you can thank me when realise you can afford some extra nail varnish YAY

Pierre Hardy, £310

Topshop, £48

YOU SAVE= £262


Blackmilk, £50

eBay, £20

YOU SAVE: £30 (you can buy 10 nail varnishes wooo)

Acne, £360

Topshop, £45

YOU SAVE= £315 

fake Céline, eBay, £20

Genuine Céline, céline.com, around £650

YOU SAVE: £630

I hope this helps if you are on the lookout for some dupes for a fraction of the price of the genuine thing! I think its best to not buy fake items that have fake branding on, because it probably won't be convincing. You can get some great lookalikes on the highstreet if you look hard enough!

Maddy x x x









  

No comments:

Post a Comment