Wednesday, July 11, 2012

day off school woooo

This is what I am wearing today. It is go-to-work-with-your-parents today, but I couldn't go to work with my parents cos of 'health and safety' so I'm just chilling and eating junk food and watching old episodes of Skins. My skirt is from Ark. I am obsessed with velvet, so I had to get it. My t-shirt is from an Ellie Goulding gig I went to last year- it has a horse on it and I like it. My velvet turban/headband thing is from Topshop. I brought it and then my sister wrapped it up and gave it to me for Christmas. It's kinda a boring outfit, but it's comfortable and I like the colours. I'll try and post my outfit tomorrow, but I might be a bit busy cos I've got a piano exam and THEN i'm driving straight to an ED SHEERAN GIG. I'm not his biggest fan, but I haven't been to a gig in a while. And I'm going with some lovely people. 
If you live in the UK, ENJOY THE RAIN. If you live elsewhere, count yourself lucky you're not suffering the constant downpour. in July.
Maddy x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment