Thursday, July 19, 2012

cherry red




Cherry earrings- Primark
Red lip stain- Revlon Just Bitten
Cherry-print shirt- Vintage

I didn't actually go out in this outfit- I was just messing around with clothes when I got back from school. I was also experimenting with my new camera, which is a Nikon D3100, if anyone's interested. What do you think of the photos? I don't have a tripod, so I can't do a head-to-toe shot of my outfit, but I think I'll just try and put my camera on a chair or something. 
You can't see in the photos above, but I've dreadlocked 4 bits of my hair. I read about it a bit online, a thought it looked funky, so I just went ahead and did it! I might do a post about it if anyone would like to know more about them.
Right, I've got to go now- I just saw my tortoise nose-dive of the top of his climbing platform- I better go and check if he's okay...
Post soon,
Maddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment