Thursday, January 10, 2013

january playlist!

Hello everyone,
I've really been listening to a lot more music during January. Maybe because of the long bus journeys to school, or lying in bed with the flu for the past three days, I've always had my headphones in and I've been enjoying lots of different genres, from folk to electronic to classical. 
Below is a list of some of my favourite tracks this month: I think they're all available on Spotify if you want to have a listen!

  1. Oh Marcello - Regina Spektor
  2. Heavy Heart - Abi Wade
  3. Prélude, from Suite Bergamasque - Claude Debussy
  4. Laura- Bat for Lashes
  5. Tesselate - Alt-J
  6. My Manic and I - Laura Marling
  7. Wildfire - Sbtrkt ft. Little Dragon
  8. Crave You - Flight Facilities ft. Giselle
  9. Ready for the Floor - Hot Chip
  10. Shelter- Birdy
  11. Service Bell- Grizzly Bear & Feist

No comments:

Post a Comment