Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chanel/Marc Jacobs/Topsop Unique

Chanel Spring 2012 Couture collection

I like this collection because all of it is blue. Blue is a nice colour, so why not use it for a whole show?
My faaaavourite out of these has to be the one on the far left: it's sequiny, navy and fabulous. However, I prefer the massive hair on the models in the photos on the right: it reminds me of those little toy trolls with tufty pink hair. Below is so blue stuff that is slightly more wearable than a sequinned Chanel jumpsuit.

Marc Jacobs 2013 Resort collection

                       This is an amazing collection. It focuses in on the whole botanic trend, but makes everything more cartoony. Some of the prints even look a bit Russian. I like the hair and makeup because suits the whole mood of the clothes, and the wooden wedges are cool, even though they're a bit impractical. Below is inspired by these outfits:
Topshop Unique Spring 2012
This collection was all about ancient Egypt, hieroglyphs, and gold. My favourite is the the far right: I really like the two beaded Beetles on the vest, and the skirt looks cool with the gold printing on it. I also like the middle right: In the skirt, you can just about see some cats around the hem. 
Below is inspired by Topshop unique:


No comments:

Post a Comment